Sunday 24 March 2013

Sinful Sunday with Shae Shannon

Today I'm thrilled to welcome new author Shae Shannon to my blog. This woman totally cracks me up on Facebook all the time and can brighten up my day when it's been crap. So I'm showing her some love! Shae's first book is being released by Siren on March 27th, and her second has recently been accepted by Siren so there are more great things to come from this talented writer!


Hello!  I am so excited to be on the amazingly talented writing guru, Michelle Graham’s Sinful Sunday Blog!  It is an honor. 
I wracked my brain trying to figure out what direction to go with the ‘sin’ aspect of this, and it slammed into me out of nowhere… What isn’t sinful about writing juicy, steamy, panty twisting books?  I sit perched on my couch, usually not in the most decent attire, (sin) with a glass of wine or a Captain Morgan and Coke.  (Sin.)  I dream up the hottest, sexiest, hunks of man meat that I can, and start thinking dirty thoughts about them as I pour it on paper.  Now, I don’t know about other authors, but I always get pulled into the book and become a part of it.  Whether I am reading one or writing, I become the tantalizing siren who gets the hero, or heroes (when the book is really good.)  (Sin, sin, ugh I quit counting.)  The naughty things that I... oops... I mean my heroine does goes beyond the ‘sin’ level and into the ‘oh please’ phase.  In my new release, ‘The Beginning of Eternity-Decadent Delights’, Giselle finds some hot vampire lovin’ that will leave you feeling tingly.  It is the first in the series, and I have big plans for it.  I hope you fall in love with each of the characters as they unfold the way I have.  Thank you for letting me confess, and happy reading!

Click book cover to read excerpts and buy!
The most exciting event of Chloe Kent’s life had been opening a coffee shop with her best friend Amy. Amy, who has wild and colorful sexual encounters regularly, finds it her duty to change her obsolete love life.
One girls' night out turns Chloe’s ordinary life upside down. When she runs into the man of her dreams, her libido goes into overdrive. She has finally found someone that is a hot, mouthwatering, pantie-twisting party of orgasms wrapped up in a sexy hunk of a man who just happens to be a vampire. Just when things start to heat up, someone wants to sacrifice her. Freakin’ figures.
Gabriel Jacobs has been waiting centuries for his one and only mate. He must work to capture her heart, while protecting her from an ancient evil vampire with a self-made Frankenstein army. With his growing need to claim and protect her, their destiny is on the line. Can this be their beginning of eternity?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having me Michelle. It was so much fun and exciting! You made my first blog appearance amazing!

    ReplyDelete