Friday 8 March 2013

Follow This! Gray Dixon


I had the opportunity to interview up and coming author Gray Dixon. 

“What’s to tell?” Gray Dixon asked. The nom de plume of erotica writer of hot, sexy stories for the adult crowd loves walks along the beach at sunset, a glass of wine over a romantic dinner and a night of love.

On the serious side, she’s married to her Dear Heart for many years, has three children, a dog, a couple of fish, a big yard with lots of fruit trees, two cars and a house. Ah, the American Dream she loves to describe. She likes a lot of different things, crafts, watching the History Channel, reality shows (not all, but some), travel, and of course writing. She’s worked hard all her life in many interesting fields and enjoyed all of them, but she finally found enough time to relax and enjoy escaping into the worlds she created through her stories. She mainly writes erotica with BDSM elements, and hopes readers will enjoy the tales she weaves.

Gray Dixon can be found on:
Between the Pages of Black and White… Blog: http://graydixon.blogspot.com




What got you started in writing? 
Reading. I’ve written for years, but didn’t know if what I had to say would be accepted. Surprise! I got a seven book contract when I pitched my story idea. Now, I’m busy writing frantically to meet the deadlines.

How did you feel when you got that first acceptance?  
Elated! After the shock wore off, I had to buckle down and start writing. See I didn’t have one story written when I pitched the idea. So publisher gave me some time to produce the first one and then accepted. I had to get real serious at that point.

What’s your biggest challenge as a brand new author?  
The promotion, but I’m hearing that from everyone I’ve met. I’m working on branding my name through the appearance of the covers, social networks, etc.

What’s next for you?      
More writing. The book contract takes me through August 2014. I did write a novella, also BDSM themed, over the holidays and is due out April 2013.



The Masters of Tabu center around the journey of college friends from Dallas, Texas, seeking redemption, healing and love when they least expect it. Hot days and sizzling nights await—Marcus Knight, Mitchell Prince, Jared King, Shane Marshal, Brock Dragon and Jagger Squire with Simon Tempest, a friend of Marcus Knight rounding out the co-owners of Club Tabu, a BDSM private club.
Dallas will never be the same.

BLURB:
Marcus Knight, entrepreneur and CEO of Knight Enterprises, is a Dom with a darker side. After a nasty divorce, he’s sworn off any emotional involvement with any woman. By accident he meets a woman at a party when he travels to New York City for business. She’s too young and inexperienced with his lifestyle. Or so he thinks.
Khari Bradford, small town girl in search of fame and fortune on the Broadway stage. On a chance meeting, she meets an older man who captivates her. Within a short time, she becomes his newest submissive, but wonders how she ended up with him instead of on Broadway.
Will her new aspiration have her lose both dreams, Broadway and her Knight after discovering he has no intentions of staying in New York or with her? Will Marcus return to Dallas and give Khari her dream, but lose the woman who makes his heart sing?
BUY LINKS for MASTER KNIGHT:




No comments:

Post a Comment