Tuesday 15 January 2013

True Confessions: My Cheating Ways

I have a confession. Which makes sense considering this feature is called True Confessions. But enough about that. I really need to get this off my chest.

I am being unfaithful to my blog. We've only been together for a short time, but I just find other blogs incredibly sexy and appealing. It's so hard to resist! Their slick graphics, sensuous URLs, and incredibly HOT erotic scenes. What's a girl to do?

I'd like to offer my apologies to my blog, but I'm just not a one-blog girl. I do write menage, so maybe I'm just getting too carried away. On the other hand, when you add more partners, you add a lot of fun. Perhaps I can convince my blog to share. I really don't want to be tied down. I'm hoping that with communication, we can get through this.

The sordid evidence of my infidelity can be found all over. It all began on Dec. 21 when I did a harmless enough essay about my kitty for Tymber Dalton on Tales From the Snark Side. I figured it would just be one time.

Sadly, one was not enough. On Dec. 24, I visited Four Seduced Muses to relate my naughty Christmas Eve poem.

My New Year's Resolution was to stop that nonsense and devote all my attention to my own blog. But again, temptation proved to be too powerful. I'm sad to say that last week, I went to 3 different blogs! Jan. 8 I went to Taking Romance to the Edge by Sage Marlowe. On Jan. 9, Paloma Beck's Romance Beckons, called me away. On Jan. 11, I showed up at Lori King Books.

I can't stop myself and it's getting out of control. Today, I'm going to be Center Stage with Honor James. Tomorrow, I'm appearing on Simone Sinna's blog for Wicked Wednesday.

And that's not the end of it! There are more to come. I just can't stop myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment