Tuesday 27 November 2012

With A Little Help From My Friends...

I'm going to keep it brief, because I didn't sleep last night and I'm so exhausted it isn't funny!

To update the situation: The powers that be were pleased with my swift reaction to the 'crisis'. The dust appears to be settling, and with any luck, nothing more will come of anything. Fingers crossed for me!

Starting over isn't easy but I just checked my email for the first time since last night, and it was FLOODED with friends and followers and messages of support. I am overwhelmed and so honoured to be part of such a fantastic group of people at Siren Publishing. Seriously. I'm crying right now. And I am at a loss for words on how to express my gratitude, but I think the Beatles sum it up nicely.

"I get by, with a little help from my friends."

Thank you.

4 comments: